This protein-packed overnight oats recipe with a tasty Biscoff layer is our latest obsession - prepare yourself for the best breakfast ever. 🍓
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 25g Noode Pea Protein (we like Vanilla or Gingerbread for this recipe, but any flavour works!)
- 1tsp chia seeds
- 2tbsp vanilla Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 50g frozen berries (we used strawberries, but any works)
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 10-15g melted Biscoff spread*
Add oat ingredients to a jar or bowl and stir together. Pop into the fridge while you prepare the berry layer.
Microwave the frozen berries for 30 secs - 1 min (bigger berries will need more than 30 secs). Mix in chia seeds.
Remove oat mixture from the fridge and spoon into a jar or cup, layering the berry mixture throughout.
Top with melted Biscoff spread and place in the fridge overnight or for 3-4 hours. This recipe is great for meal prepping and the berries can easily be swapped out for any other fruit. Enjoy!
*Note: you can put the entire jar of Biscoff in the microwave for 30 secs to soften (make sure the foil seal is removed!), then spoon out the 10-15g from there.