This lemon protein cake is moist and dense with the perfect touch of lemon flavour and topped with a deliciously fresh yoghurt layer – perfect for summer days ahead!
- 2 1/2 servings of Noode Protein Powder (we recommend vanilla for this recipe)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup soy milk (or other milk)
- 1/2 cup of yoghurt (coconut or dairy is fine)
- 1 serving of Noode Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Noode Unflavoured Collagen Powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
Preheat oven to 180°C. In a bowl, mix the wet ingredients (eggs, egg whites and milk) then add the dry ingredients. Mix until a cake batter is formed - you may need to add a bit more protein powder.
Place in oven safe pan, bake for 15-20 minutes until a skewer comes out clean when poked into the cake.
For the yogurt topping, mix the ingredients together in a bowl. Once the cake has cooled, spread the yogurt mix over.
Cut and enjoy !