@fitveganfoodie_hannah 's PB and J Pancakes
- 25g Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 Mashed Banana
- 40g Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 7g Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- Strawberry or Plain Coconut Yoghurt
- Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Peanut Butter
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- Mash the banana and combine with the dry ingredients along with the milk, vanilla and apple cider vinegar, mix until smooth without any lumps.
- Heat up a pan with a little bit of oil and cook the pancakes, flipping after 2-3 minutes, this should make about 4-5 pancakes.
- Stack the pancakes layering a bit of the coconut yoghurt between each pancake and top off with the remaining yoghurt, strawberries and peanut butter.