Erica H's Peanut butter chocolate oatmeal cookies
Erica H submitted this super yum cookie recipe!
"Thought I’d share a recipe I tried this morning - it was mega delish. Sugar free and great for breakfast "
1.5 c rolled oats
1 cup vanilla noode protein powder
1/2 t baking Soda
1/2 baking powder
1/2 C chopped dark chocolate/nuts/dried fruits (choice is yours!)
4 T melted coconut oil
2/3 C peanut butter
2 medium eggs
1/4/-1/2 C plant milk (depending on consistency)
- PreHeat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Add all wet ingredients minus plant milk
- Mix using spatula or hands
- Add little bit of plant milk at a time so that the mix can be rolled into a ball and pressed down into a cookie shape without falling apart
- Put cookies on lined tray for 8mins then flip the tray and bake for another 8min
- Cool on rack and enjoy!!