Another amazingly inventive recipe to get the most our of your protein powder
- 90g Oats
- 25g Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2/3 Cup Plant/Nut Milk
- 1/2 Mashed Banana
- 1 Tbsp Stevia or Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Fresh or Frozen Cherries
- Coconut Yoghurt
- Desiccated Coconut
- Vegan Chocolate
- Add oats to a blender and blend until it resembles a flour, then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Using a non-stick or oiled pan over medium heat, cook the pancakes as you normally would, cooking for about 2-3 minutes on either side. This makes about 5-6 pancakes
- Stack and top with cherries, coconut yoghurt, coconut and chocolate and enjoy!