These taste amazing and with gooey lava chocolate in the middle, you'll want to make these every day! These muffins are single serve, so you can eat the whole lot for breakfast or snack on them throughout the day.
Gluten, Dairy free, refined sugar free.
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats (gluten free oats if needed)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp of Noode Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp of liquid syrup (maple, coconut, agave)
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 squares of dairy free chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Combine all the ingredients except the chocolate in a food processor until combined.
- Line 3 muffin tins and distribute the better between the three muffin tins.
- Push a square of chocolate into each muffin and cover with the muffin batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool, for about 5 minutes and enjoy!