These delicious Baked Protein Oats are the perfect start to the day. Warm, hearty, and aromatic - this recipe will have everyone in the house miraculously appearing in the kitchen. It also makes a great dessert or afternoon sweet treat - just top with coconut ice-cream or yogurt.
Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free.
- 1/2 cup wholegrain oats
- 1/4 cup of Noode Pea Protein (we suggest vanilla or gingerbread!)
- 1/2 grated carrot
- 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 2 Tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of plant based milk
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients except the blueberries together until well combined.
- Fold in the blueberries, place in oven proof dish and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once golden brown and cooked, remove from oven and let cool before eating. Top with more fresh blueberries if there's any left over. Enjoy!